To all our Interpreters,
The below request applies to all interpreters not only the MOJ interpreters.
Online Disclosure and Barring Service DBS update service is becoming a standard requirement.
Debonair Languages have been requested by clients that our interpreters have to be compliant and need to sign up to the yearly update Online of the Enhanced DBS.
- If you are already signed up on the online DBS service, please response to this email with the related certificate linked to the online account.
- If you’ve not yet applied for a DBS check, you can register for the update service using your application reference number (the ‘form ref’ on your application form). DBS must receive your application form within 28 days.
- If you’ve already applied, you can register for the update service using your DBS certificate number. You must do this within 30 days of the certificate being issued.
- If you hold a higher level of security clearance and have already provided the information to the Debonair Languages team please ignore this email.
- If you require help obtaining the original certificate please click on the below link to find a local provider to complete the checks.
Paul and the team – Debonair Languages