Title: French Speaking Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Team Manager
Location: Preston City Centre
The purpose of the role is to secure resolution of outstanding balances through direct contact with customers (telephone and email). This position will involve dealing with customers in France. Also provide the Team Manager with support to achieve the team’s goals.
• Manage customer interface, inbound/outbound telephone calls and emails
• Obtain and track payment commitments
• Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, copy invoices, SOA, BRH, service cancellation requests, billing disputes or questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, address, contact, VAT References, PO references), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
• Engage and/or coordinate with other Client functions including: Service Management, Billing Operations, Customer Care, Service Delivery, etc. (calls, emails, conference calls)
• Account reconciliations and investigations
• Account management
• Translating customer correspondence – using supported languages only
• Project Management
• Timely escalation management (internal & external)
• Participate in training of new team members (side by side call listening)
• Perform other duties as assigned by C&M/TM depending on needs and queries received (internal & external)
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Fluent in French (verbal & written)
• Excellent verbal communication (clear, concise and precise speech)
• Excellent written communication (primarily email and account notation)
• Effective listening
• Sufficient mathematical knowledge, required for their particular role
• Sound judgment and decision making
• Good keyboard typing and computer literacy
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities
• In depth knowledge of collection techniques.
• Customer service
• Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: N/A
• Reports to Team Manager
o Internal – All internal departments.
o External – Customers and Clients.
• Office environment.