Title: German Speaking Operations Team Manager
Reports To: Team Manager
Location: Preston City Centre
Maximise productivity and customer resolution through the management, motivation and leadership of a team of Associates working for the client ensuring maximum productivity and quality of action to deliver total customer experience, performance, and service requirements. This Management role will be on a German speaking market so knowledge of the German language is a distinct advantage.
• Manage a team of Agents and through the effective implementation of agreed processes and performance management, lead and motivate the team to deliver customer focused results as stipulated by NCO Europe (NCOE) and the client
• Monitor and coach performance of individuals and take appropriate action to ensure targets, productivity goals and client and company work standards are met such as customer resolution and call handling time
• Motivate staff to ensure maximum commitment and output
• Maximise operational efficiencies ensuring actual meets planned resource (e.g., staffing levels).
• Carry out performance reviews for all team executives in accordance with company guidelines and timeframes.
• Make recommendations to Operations Manager in terms of business change or initiatives
• Primary day-to-day contact with clients on an operational level
• Responsible for all teams in absence of other Operations Team Managers.
• Responsible for day-to-day disciplinary actions up to and including written warnings (i.e., stage 2).
• Daily resource allocation and team meetings
• Production of client reporting requirements in conjunction with Operations Manager
• Responsible for respective department’s overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCOE and Client policies and procedures.
• Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
• Follow up in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Fluent in German is a distinct advantage
• 2 years experience required in team leader/junior management role.
• Experience in personnel management coaching techniques
• Intermediate level computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent product knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Consistently demonstrates and performs to role
• Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: Manages a team of Account Representatives
• Reports to the Operations Manager
o Internal – All departments
o External – Clients
• Office environment.