Embrace Programme for Business and Communities
Do you ever struggle to engage? Take a moment to answer some of these questions:
- Are you asked to account for how many people you engage with?
- Do you struggle to engage a specific community?
- Could your workplace be a more inclusive environment?
- Would reaching more minorities improve your business strategy?
- Have you targeted an ethnic minority and been unsuccessful?
If you have answered yes to any of these, then we have a solution for you. Inclusion and Engagement is an important part of modern-day business.
You may have noticed that communities and businesses very often adopt a reactive strategy.
You wait until it becomes a problem and then try to solve it.
However, wouldn’t it be better to have a proactive system in place where you know everybody is included, and felt valued right from the beginning?
Don’t you think they would be more likely to come back and use your service again?
We do and we can help you to become more proactive.
That’s why we’re proud to introduce our initiative that is going to ensure nobody is ever left behind.
BREAK THE BARRIERS:
Embrace is an Inclusion and Engagement lead service where we help you to deal with any barriers you have
- Limited cultural awareness
- Attracting clients and funding
- Engaging with foreign clients, their family members and communities.
So that people from anywhere in the world can not only become a part of what you’re doing but feel a part of it too. The Embrace workshops have already been shown to work and provide great success with our partners, where we’ve helped people of all ages, minorities and disabilities to become happier, feel safer and more empowered to make informed decisions.
HOW WE DO IT?
- We start with a consultation session where we listen to the problems you are facing in this area.
- We then create a plan to assist you in breaking down the communication and cultural barriers that prevent you from achieving your goals.
- We may consider offering cultural awareness workshops for staff and colleagues.
- We create an actionable plan – based on our findings, your insight and feedback – that helps us engage these communities with your service in the most cost-effective way possible in order to provide the best possible outcome.
Not being able to pass crucial information on both side can be critical to your company efficiency as well as it can trigger no compliancy within the business process.
Following the same key points suggested above we will operate a consultancy programme to provide you with clear and detailed recommendations that you can either apply or we can support you with the application.
- The company has merged with a foreign company and the workforce needs to clearly exchange on both side.
- The workforce has manual tasks that may not require a fluent English but there is a need to pass on the basic procedures of work and health & safety etc….
- Preparing immigration centres for a specific community when an asylum seeker is in desperate need of medical and social support, but the language and culture is a barrier.
- Help to engage with children from other parts of the world to guarantee their insertion in the British education system so that they can become fully part of the school whilst helping schools get funding and save money.